Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Wednesday, December 21, 2016


O Come All Ye Faithful
O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant!
Oh come ye, oh come ye to Bethlehem;
Come and behold him born the king of angels:

Oh come, let us adore him, Oh come, let us adore him,
Oh come, let us adore him, Christ the Lord!

Sing choirs of angels, sing in exultation,
Sing, all ye citizens of  heaven above!
Glory to God in the highest:

Bring Him all the glory, for He alone is worthy

© TC. Frederick Oakley | John Francis Wade | Eddy Mann

Lord of Peace
Lord of Peace love away my sorrow
Sooth this pain with a blest tomorrow
See the manger; Peace it came here
Lord of Peace love away my blindness
Melt this ice thaw this heart of kindness
See the manger ; Peace it came here

At all times, in all ways
You make it possible to live in peace with you

Lord of peace, Lord of peace
Love away my sorrow with a blest tomorrow
Lord of peace, Lord of peace
Love away my blindness; thaw this heart of kindness

© Eddy Mann

The Little Drummer Boy
Come they told me , Pa rum pum pum pum
A new born King to see Pa rum pum pum pum
Our finest gifts we bring Pa rum pum pum pum
To lay before the King Pa rum pum pum pum
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum
So to honor Him Pa rum pum pum pum, when we come

Little baby Pa rum pum pum pum
I am a poor boy too Pa rum pum pum pum
I have no gift to bring Pa rum pum pum pum
That's fit to give our King Pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum
Shall I play for you Pa rum pum pum pum
On my drum

Mary nodded Pa rum pum pum pum
The ox and lamb kept time Pa rum pum pum pum
I played my drum for Him Pa rum pum pum pum
I played my best for Him Pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum
Then He smiled at me Pa rum pum pum pum
Me and my drum

© Trad.

Your Name
Humbly to the earth You came
Born into this world to save
God with us, Emmanuel
Now we adore Your name

Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save, but Your Name

Jesus, in Your Name we pray
Come and fill our hearts today
Lord, give us strength to live for You
and glorify Your Name        

© Paul Baloche | Glenn Packiam


Reading
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.
(Colossians 3:12-15 NIV)

Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment