Monday, December 5, 2016

Wednesday, December 07, 2016


Amazed
You dance over me
While I am unaware
(And) You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
How You love me

You paint the morning sky
With miracles in mind
My hope will always stand
(For) You hold me in Your hand

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me

© Jared Anderson

Wonderful Counselor
Wonderful Counselor, born to us
Born to love, and want good for us
You want good for us, Lord Jesus

Wonderful Counselor, given to us
Given to guide, and provide for us
You provide for us, Lord Jesus

Your presence surrounds me
Your glory for all to see

Wonderful Counselor, sent to us
Sent to heal, and to comfort us
You comfort us, Lord Jesus

You provide for us, You provide for us
You comfort us, You comfort us

© Eddy Mann

Emmanuel
You are present when there's kindness
You are there in quiet times
You are present when there's sadness
You are there when love shines
We give you all our doubts and fears

Emmanuel! Emmanuel!
Emmanuel! You are God with us

You are present when there’s blindness
You are there to bring sight
You are present when there's darkness
You are there to bring light
We give you all our doubts and fears

We give you all our doubts and fears
We give you all our pain and tears
Because with you by our side we can overcome

© Eddy Mann

He's Coming
Comfort, oh comfort. Speak softly and tenderly
Make it perfectly clear, that our savior is near

Make a road straight and smooth, a highway fit for a King
Calm the valleys and the hills. Raise your voice and sing

He's coming, He's coming to shepherd His love
In His arms He will hold us, with the blessing from above
He's coming, He's coming to shepherd His love
In His words He will guide us with the power from above

Clear the way for the Lord. Clear the way for the Lord
Prepare a place for His glory to shine

He's coming, He's coming, He's coming, He's coming
He's coming, He's coming, with the blessing from above

© Eddy Mann


Reading
“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel”
  (Matthew 1:23 ESV)

Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment