Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Wednesday, December 14, 2016


Rejoice (O Come Emmanuel)
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel,
and ransom captive Israel,
That mourns in lonely exile here,
until the Son of God appear.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel.
Shall come to Thee, O Israel

O Come, O Come, Thou Lord of might
Who to Thy tribes, on Sinai’s height
In ancient times did give the law,
in cloud, and majesty, and awe

Rejoice! Rejoice!

O Come, Thou Key of David, come
And open wide our heavenly home
Make safe the way that leads on high,
and close the path to misery

© Thomas Belmore | John Mason Neale | Eddy Mann

Joyful (The One Who Saves)
Joyful joyful we adore You
God of glory, Lord of love
Hearts unfold like flowers before You
Opening to the sun above

Melt the clouds of sin and sadness
Drive the dark of doubt away
Giver of Eternal gladness
Fill us with the light of day

You are the One who saves
You are the One who saves
You are the One
Who’s hands lift us from the grave
You are the light of life
The everlasting day
You are the One
Who takes all our sins away

You are giving and forgiving
Ever blessing, ever blessed
Fountain of the joy of living
Ocean depths of happy rest

Jesus you are my rescue
Jesus you are my rescue
I give you everything I am

© Jason Ingram | Brenton Brown

He Remembers
He remembers my first breath of air
He remembers because He was there
And still my Maker is with me everywhere
He remembers and He’s with me now

He remembers the first word I said
He remembers when I turned and fled
And still my Father never turned His head
He remembers and He’s with me now

He feels my pulse, and the pulse of everything
Every moment ever lived; each created thing
He knows my name, and the thoughts that cross my mind
He knows my heart, and the heart of all mankind

He remembers every tear I’ve sown
He remembers when I felt alone
And still my Savior has never left me on my own
He remembers and He’s with me now

© Eddy Mann

What Can I Do
From the high and holy, to a manger lowly
The greatest mystery the world has ever known
How you left your majesty, to embrace humanity
It awes and humbles me to be loved by a God so high

What can I do but thank you
What can I do but give my life to you
Hallelujah, hallelujah
What can I do but praise you
Everyday make everything I do
A hallelujah, a hallelujah, a hallelujah

To the least and lowest, You became as one with us
In our grief and brokenness You suffered by our side
From a cradle to the cross, rising up victorious
The Messiah Jesus
Born to us on that holy night            

© Paul Baloche | Graham Kendrick


Reading
9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
(John 15:9-11 NIV)

Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment