Monday, September 5, 2016

Wednesday, September 07, 2016


Lead Me To The Cross
Savior I come quiet my soul remember
Redemption's hill where Your Blood was spilled for my ransom
Everything I once held dear, I count it all as loss

Lead me to the cross, where Your Love poured out
Bring me to my knees, Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself, I belong to You
Oh lead me lead me to the cross

You were as I tempted and tried human
The Word became flesh bore my sin and death now You're risen
Everything I once held dear, I count it all as loss

To Your Heart. To Your Heart
Lead me to Your Heart. Lead me to Your Heart

© Brooke Fraser

O That I May Dwell
O that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life

And gaze at His beauty
And muse at His feet

Oh that I may dwell in His presence
To delight in His word
To know His sweet compassion, is all that I require

© Eddy Mann

If It's True
If it’s true that You’re thinking of me now
If it’s true I really am Your precious child
If it’s true that You’re singing over me
What else could I ever want what else could I need

If it’s true that You cherish who I am
Won’t reject me like some others choose to do
If it’s true that You take delight in me
What else could I ever want what else could I need
Just knowing that forever, Your affections are toward me

I can stand no matter what I’m facing
Carry on though the storms they may be raging
I can rise turn these ashes into praises
tagAll I really need is to know You always will …Love me

If it’s true when I’m abandoned and alone
You are there in my suffering You will share
If it’s true You’ve collected all my tears
What else could I ever want what else should I fear

If it’s true You’ve forgiven all my sins
Made me new all my past forever gone
If it’s true that You’ve prepared a place for me
What else could I ever want what else could I need
Just knowing that forever, Your affections are toward me

You love me You love me You love me, that’s all I need to know
You want me You want me You want me
You’re calling me Your own

What matters most is that You love me
What matters most is that You care
What matters most is that You want me
There’s nothing else that can compare

© Tommy Walker

Something Beautiful & New
Father please forgive the mess I've made
Things have gotten out of hand
Hear my honest heart put forth the truth
It's time I took a stand

I know my path's not always straight
I wander on my own
I long to rest upon the word
That always brings me home

Hear my soul cry out to You
Feel my heart reveal its shame
Create in me something beautiful and new
I pray this in Your name

I'm on a journey to understand
My discipleship to You
Grant me wisdom, guide me
To create something beautiful and new

© Eddy Mann


Readings
13 Blessed is the one who finds wisdom,
    and the one who gets understanding,
14 for the gain from her is better than gain from silver
    and her profit better than gold.
15 She is more precious than jewels,
    and nothing you desire can compare with her.
16 Long life is in her right hand;
    in her left hand are riches and honor.
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness,
    and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her;
    those who hold her fast are called blessed. 
                                              (Proverbs 3:13-18 ESV)

Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment