Monday, September 26, 2016

Wednesday, September, 28, 2016


Holy Spirit
There's nothing worth more that will ever come close
No thing can compare You're our living hope
Your Presence

I've tasted and seen of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free and my shame is undone
In Your Presence Lord

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your Presence Lord

Let us become more aware of Your Presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness (Lord)

© Katie Torwalt | Bryan Torwalt

Your Presence Is Heaven To Me
Who is like You Lord in all the earth?
Matchless love and beauty, endless worth
Nothing in this world will satisfy
Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry

Your presence is heaven to me

Treasure of my heart and of my soul
In my weakness you are merciful
Redeemer of my past and present wrongs
Holder of my future days to come

Your presence is heaven to me

Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus,
Your presence is heaven to me

All my days on earth I will await
The moment that I see You face to face
Nothing in this world will satisfy
'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry

© Micah Massey | Israel Houghton

One Thing Remains
Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant in the trial and the change
One thing remains One thing remains

Your love never fails, it never gives up,
never runs out on me
Your love

On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never ever have to be afraid
One thing remains One thing remains

In death in life I'm confident and cover’d by
the power of Your great love
My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate
my heart from Your great love

© Brian Johnson | Christa Black Gifford |

Christ Be All Around Me
As I rise, strength of God go before lift me up
As I wake, eyes of God look upon be my sight

As I wait, heart of God satisfy and sustain
As I hear, voice of God lead me on be my guide be my guide

Above and below me, before and behind me
In ev'ry eye that sees me, Christ be all around me
Oh oh Christ be all around me yeah

As I go, hand of God my defense by my side
As I rest, breath of God fall upon bring me peace, bring me peace

Your life Your death, Your blood was shed
For ev'ry moment, ev'ry moment

© David Leonard | Jack Mooring | Leeland Mooring | Leslie Jordan


Reading
And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. (Isaiah 58:11 ESV)

Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment