Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Common Senses ~ Balance
"The Sense of Balance"

Holy Spirit
There's nothing worth more that will ever come close
No thing can compare You're our living hope
Your Presence Lord

I've tasted and seen of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free and my shame is undone
In Your Presence Lord

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your Presence Lord

Let us become more aware of Your presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness (Lord)

I don't want to miss You
I don't want to miss what You are doing
I don't want to miss You
I don't want to miss how You are moving

© Katie Torwalt, Brian Torwalt

You Are My Vision
You are my vision oh King of my heart
Nothing else satisfies only You Lord
You are my best thought by day or by night
Walking or sleeping Your presence my light

You are my wisdom You are my true word
I ever with You and You with me Lord
You're my great Father and I'm You're true son
You dwell inside me together we're one

High King of heaven when victory's won
May I reach heaven's joys O heaven's Son
Heart of my own heart whatever befall
Still be my vision O ruler of all

 © Mary Elizabeth Byrne, Eleanor Hull, Rend Collective

Everlasting God
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord

Our God You reign forever
Our hope our strong deliverer

You are the everlasting God
The everlasting God
You do not faint
You won't grow weary
You're the defender of the weak
You comfort those in need
You lift us up on wings like eagles

He loves us
O how he loves us
O how he loves us
O how he loves

© Brenton Brown, Ken Riley

Christ Be All Around Me
As I rise, strength of God
Go before lift me up
As I wake, eyes of God
Look upon be my sight

As I wait, heart of God
Satisfy and sustain
As I hear, voice of God
Lead me on be my guide
Be my guide

Above and below me
Before and behind me
In every eye that sees me
Christ be all around me

Oh Oh
Christ be all around me

As I go, hand of God
My defense by my side
As I rest, breath of God
Fall upon bring me peace
Bring me peace

Your life Your death
Your blood was shed
For every moment
Every moment

© David Leonard, Jack Mooring, Leeland Mooring, Leslie Jordan

Common Senses ~ Balance
"The Sense of Balance"



Reading
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace. (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 ESV)

Remembrance
Oh how could it be
That my God would welcome me
Into this mystery
Say take this bread take this wine
Now the simple made divine
For any to receive

By Your mercy we come to Your table
By Your grace You are making us faithful

Lord we remember You
And remembrance leads us to worship
And as we worship You
Our worship leads to communion
We respond to Your invitation
We remember You

See His body His blood
Know that he has overcome
Every trial we will face
And none too lost to be saved
None too broken or ashamed
Are all welcome in this place

Dying You destroyed our death
Rising You restored our life
Lord Jesus come in glory
Lord Jesus come in glory

 © Matt Maher, Matt Redman

Communion
For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, "This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me." In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me." For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26 ESV)


Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us, and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment