Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wednesday, July 08, 2015


Common Senses ~ Taste
"The Three P's Diet"

Holy Spirit
There's nothing worth more that will ever come close
No thing can compare You're our living hope
Your Presence Lord

I've tasted and seen of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free and mu shame is undone
In Your Presence Lord

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your Presence Lord

Let us become more aware of Your presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness (Lord)

© Katie Torwalt, Brian Torwalt

Great Are You Lord
You give life You are love
You bring light to the darkness
You give hope You restore
Every heart that is broken
And great are You Lord

It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise
We pour out our praise
It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise to You only

And all the earth will shout Your praise
Our hearts will cry these bones will sing
Great are You Lord

 © James Ingram, Leslie Jordan, David Leonard

Oh Taste And See
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good to me

You've turned my mourning into dancing
Put off my rags and clothed me in gladness

And I will sing and I will dance
I'll shout and not stay silent

O Lord, my God,
I will give thanks to You forever
O Lord, my God
I will give thanks to You

You are faithful
You are faithful
Every morning I wake to see Your face

© Brian Johnson, Jenn Johnson

Come As You Are
Come out of sadness from wherever you've been
Come broken-hearted let rescue begin
Come find you mercy O sinner come kneel
Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can't heal
Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can't heal

So lay down your burdens lay down your shame
All who are broken lift up your face
O wanderer come home you're not too far
So lay down your hurt lay down your heart
Come as you are

There's hope for the hopeless
And all those who've strayed
Come sit at the table come taste the grace
There's rest for the weary; rest that endures
Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can't heal

Come as you are
Fall in His arms
Come as you are

© Ben Glover, David Crowder, Matt Maher

Common Senses ~ Taste
"The Three P's Diet"





Reading
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst." (John 35:6 ESV)

O taste and see that the Lord is good;  How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him! (Psalm 34:8 ESV)

How sweet are your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth (Psalm119:103 ESV)

Your words were found and I ate them, and Your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart; (Jeremiah 15:16a ESV)

Pray without ceasing (Thessalonians 5:17 ESV)

You have turned my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness. (Psalm 30:11 ESV)

And David danced with the Lord with all his might (2 Samuel 6:14 ESV)

The Lord God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you with his love; he will exult over you with loud singing, (Zephaniah 3:17 ESV) 

Communion
For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, "This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me." In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new convenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me." For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26 ESV)


Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; may he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, may he life up His countenance upon us, and give us peace. (Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment