Sunday, May 14, 2017

Wednesday, May 24, 201



Made To Worship
Before the day, before the light
Before the world revolved around the sun
God on high, stepped down into time
And wrote the story of His love for everyone
He has filled our hearts with wonder, so that we always remember

You and I were made to worship.
You and I are called to love
You and I are forgiven and free
When you and I embrace surrender
When you and I choose to believe
Then you and I will see who we were meant to be

All we are and all we have
Is all a gift from God that we receive
Brought to life, we open up our eyes
To see the majesty and glory of the King
He has filled our hearts with wonder, so that we always remember

Even the rocks cry out, even the heavens shout
At the sound of His Holy name
So let every voice sing out, let every knee bow down
He is worthy of all our praise

© Chris Tomlin, Ed Cash, Stephen Conley Sharp

Sing And Shout
Your cross Your cross it draws me to Your heart
It makes my spirit sing it makes my spirit sing
Your grace Your grace oh I hear it call my name
I'm waking up to sing, I'm waking up to sing

We will sing and shout yeah, sing and shout
Open up our hearts and pour Your praises out
We will sing and shout, sing and shout
Open up our hearts and pour Your praises out

Because because because Your love came down
It makes me want to sing, It makes me want to sing
Because because because You call my name
I'm waking up to sing, I'm waking up to sing

What could be better than a grace
That washes all our shame away
What could be better than Your great love
What could be better than a grace
That leads us home and makes a way
What could be better than Your great love

© Jorge Mhondera, Matt Redman, Willie Weeks

Good Good Father

I've heard a thousand stories
Of what they think You’re like
But I've heard the tender whisper
Of love in the dead of night
You tell me that You’re pleased
And that I'm never alone

You're a Good Good Father. It's who You are
It's who You are. It's who You are
And I'm loved by You. It's who I am
It's who I am. It's who I am

I've seen many searching for answers
Far and wide
But I know we're all searching for answers
Only You provide
Because You know just what we need
Before we say a word

You are perfect in all of Your ways
You are perfect in all of Your ways
You are perfect in all of Your ways to us

Love so undeniable I can hardly speak
Peace so unexplainable I can hardly think
As You call me deeper still
Into love love love

© Anthony Brown | Pat Barrett

When I Cry Aloud
Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud;
be gracious to me, be gracious to me
Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud;
and answer me

Teach me your way, O Lord
and lead me, and lead me
Teach me your way, O Lord
and lead me home

I will wait for You and be strong
I will wait for You and be strong
I will wait for You and be strong
and my heart will take courage
(I will wait for You)

I will sing and make melody
to my Lord, to my Lord
I will sing and make melody
to my Lord

© Eddy Mann




“16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:16-20 NIV

Revelation Song
Worthy is the, Lamb who was slain
Holy holy is He
Sing a new song, to Him who sits on
Heaven's mercy seat

Holy holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing, praise to the King of kings
You are my everything, and I will adore You

Clothed in rainbows of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory
And power be to You, The only wise King

Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your name
Jesus Your name is power, breath and living water
Such a marvelous mystery yeah

© Jenny Lee Riddle



Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Never Gonna Stop
For Your beauty that's been shown, for Your mysteries unknown
For the miracles we've seen, we praise You Lord
For the story of Your love, for the wonder of Your blood
How it makes the sinner clean, someone like me

So I'm never gonna stop, never gonna stop
Lifting up my hands to You, lifting up my heart
When the last day comes and goes, and time will be no more
I'll be praising You
No I'll never let it end, I'll just begin it all again
Shouts of thankfulness and love, I'm always gonna give
A thousand years from now before Your throne of grace and power, I'll be praising You

Though pressed on every side, with troubles and fears so near me
Should the whole wide world deny You, I'll just make it louder
Shout Your name on high

I'll be praising, I'll be praising You

© Tommy Walker

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment