Monday, May 1, 2017

Wednesday, May 03, 2017



Holy Spirit
There's nothing worth more that will ever come close
No thing can compare You're our living hope
Your Presence

I've tasted and seen of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free and my shame is undone
In Your Presence Lord

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your Presence Lord

Let us become more aware of Your Presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness (Lord)

I don't want to miss you
I don't want to miss what you are doing
I don't want to miss you
I don't want to miss how you are moving

© Katie Torwalt | Bryan Torwalt 

The Same Love
You chose the humble and raised them high
You chose the weak and made them strong
You heal our brokenness inside and give us life

The same love that set the captives free
The same love that opened eyes to see
Is calling us all by name, You are calling us all by name
The same God that spread the heavens wide
The same God that was crucified
Is calling us all by name, You are calling us all by name

You take the faithless one aside
And speak the words "You are mine"
You call the cynic and the proud, "Come to me now"

Oh, Oh, Oh Oh

You're calling, You're calling
You're calling us to the cross

© Paul Baloche | Michael Rossback

Good Good Father

I've heard a thousand stories
Of what they think You’re like
But I've heard the tender whisper
Of love in the dead of night
You tell me that You’re pleased
And that I'm never alone

You're a Good Good Father. It's who You are
It's who You are. It's who You are
And I'm loved by You. It's who I am
It's who I am. It's who I am

I've seen many searching for answers
Far and wide
But I know we're all searching for answers
Only You provide
Because You know just what we need
Before we say a word

You are perfect in all of Your ways
You are perfect in all of Your ways
You are perfect in all of Your ways to us

Love so undeniable I can hardly speak
Peace so unexplainable I can hardly think
As You call me deeper still (3X)
Into love love love

© Anthony Brown | Pat Barrett





And Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the wilderness 2 for forty days, being tempted by the devil. And he ate nothing during those days. And when they were ended, he was hungry. 3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.” 4 And Jesus answered him, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone.’” 5 And the devil took him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, 6 and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will. 7 If you, then, will worship me, it will all be yours.” 8 And Jesus answered him, “It is written,

“‘You shall worship the Lord your God,
    and him only shall you serve.’”
9 And he took him to Jerusalem and set him on the pinnacle of the temple and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down from here, 10 for it is written,

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
    to guard you,’
11 and

“‘On their hands they will bear you up,
    lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”
12 And Jesus answered him, “It is said, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” 13 And when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from him until an opportune time.
Luke 4:1-12‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Here And Now
Here and now
Here in this moment
Here and now
I turn to You
All that my searching heart
Has longed for can be found
'Cause You're in this moment
Here and now

What majesty, what mystery
The God of all eternity
Stepped into time
And gave His life for me
Your hand is seen in galaxies
Yet Your Spirit dwells in me
So vast and yet You're still
Within our reach

There is nowhere
You can't be found
Nothing on earth could ever
Keep Your Presence out

© Brenton Brown | Paul Baloche

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace

© Helen Lemmel



Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Jesus, Take All Of Me
Just as I am, without one plea
But that thy blood was shed for me
And that thou bidd’st me come to thee
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Just as I am, though tossed about
With all my conflict, all my doubt
Fightings and fears, within without
Oh Lamb of God I come, I come

Jesus take all of me
I run to You, I run to You
I lay everything at your feet
Let my life be Yours

Just as I am Thou wilt receive
Wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve
Because Thy promises I believe
O Lamb of God I come, I come

Just a I am; Thy love unknown

Has broken every barrier down

Now to be Thine yes Thine alone
O Lamb of God, I come, I come

© Charlotte Elliot | Brenton Brown

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment