Sunday, June 12, 2016

Wednesday, June 15, 2106



Holy Spirit
There's nothing worth more that will ever come close
No thing can compare You're our living hope
Your Presence

I've tasted and seen of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free and my shame is undone
In Your Presence Lord

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your Presence Lord

Let us become more aware of Your Presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness (Lord)

I don't want to miss You
I don't want to miss what You are doing
I don't want to miss You
I don't want to miss how You are moving

© Bryan Torwalt | Katie Torwalt

You're Worthy Of My Praise
I will worship (I will worship)
With all of my heart (with all of my heart)
I will praise You (I will praise You)
With all of my strength (all my strength)

I will seek You (I will seek You)
All of my days (all of my days)
I will follow (I will follow)
All of Your ways (all Your ways)

I will give You all my worship
I will give You all my praise
You alone I long to worship
You alone are worthy of my praise

I will bow down (I will bow down)
And hail You as King (and hail You as King)
I will serve You (I will serve You)
Give You everything (everything)

I will lift up (I will lift up)
My eyes to Your throne (my eyes to Your throne)
I will trust You (I will trust You)
Trust You alone (You alone)

Worthy of praise
Worthy of glory
Worthy of honor

© David Ruiz

Beautiful Savior 
Beautiful Savior King of creation
Son of God and Son of Man
Truly I'd love Thee truly I'd serve Thee
Light of my soul my Joy my Crown

Fair are the meadows fair are the woodlands
Robed in flowers of blooming spring
Jesus is Fairer Jesus is Purer
He makes our sorrowing spirit sing

King of creation, we praise Your name
King of creation, we praise Your name

Fair is the sunshine fair is the moonlight
Bright the sparkling stars on high
Jesus shines brighter Jesus shines purer
Than all the angels in the sky

Beautiful Savior Lord of the nations
Son of God and Son of Man
Glory and honor praise adoration
Now and forevermore be Thine

© Public Domain

Living My Life
My hands are yours, to pick up the pieces, to hold your cup
My arms are yours, to hold things together, to lift you up

Living my life, has everything to do, with how I treat you
Living my life through my Father's eyes

My back is yours, to lean on when troubled, to comfort you
My legs are yours, to share on your journey, to see you through

My heart is yours, to feel your pain, to know your tears
My voice is yours, to speak your sake, to cry your fears

My eyes are yours, to see through the darkness, to hold your hand
My ears are yours, to hear when there's silence, to understand

© Eddy Mann



Readings
38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”

41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.” (Luke 10:38-42 NIV)

Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” (Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment