Friday, May 20, 2016

Wednesday, May 25, 2016



Psalm 66:1-4 (ESV)
1 Shout for joy to God, all the earth;
2     sing the glory of his name;
    give to him glorious praise!
3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!
    So great is your power that your enemies come cringing to you.
4 All the earth worships you
    and sings praises to you;
    they sing praises to your name.” 


10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
Bless the Lord O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

The sun comes up it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

You're rich in love and You're slow to anger
Your name is great and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore

© Jonas Myrin | Matt Redman

Because Of Your Love
As we come into Your presence
We remember ev'ry blessing
That You've poured out so freely from above
Lifting gratitude and praises
For compassion so amazing
Lord we've come to give You thanks
For all You've done

Because of Your love we're forgiven
Because of Your love our hearts are clean
We lift You up with songs of freedom
Forever we're changed because of Your love

© Brenton Brown | Paul Baloche

He Remembers
He remembers my first breath of air
He remembers because He was there
And still my Maker is with me everywhere
He remembers and He's with me now

He remembers the first word I said
He remembers when I turned and fled
And still my Father never turned His head
He remembers and He's with me now

He feels my pulse, and the pulse of everything
Every moment ever lived; each created thing
He knows my name, and the thoughts that cross my mind
He knows my heart, and the heart of all mankind

He remembers every tear I've sown
He remembers when I felt alone
And still my Savior has never left me on my own
He remembers and He's with me now

© Eddy Mann




Readings
So Jonah went out of the city and sat on the east side of the city. There he made himself a shelter and sat under it in the shade, till he might see what would become of the city. And the Lord God prepared a plant and made it come up over Jonah, that it might be shade for his head to deliver him from his misery. So Jonah was very grateful for the plant. But as morning dawned the next day God prepared a worm, and it so damaged the plant that it withered. And it happened, when the sun arose, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat on Jonah’s head, so that he grew faint. Then he wished death for himself, and said, “It is better for me to die than to live.”

Then God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry about the plant?” And he said, “It is right for me to be angry, even to death!” But the Lord said, “You have had pity on the plant for which you have not labored, nor made it grow, which came up in a night and perished in a night. And should I not pity Nineveh, that great city, in which are more than one hundred and twenty thousand persons who cannot discern between their right hand and their left; and much livestock?” 
(Jonah 4:5-11 ESV)

Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” (Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment