Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Wednesday, July 12, 2017




I Have A Hope
I have a hope, I have a future
I have a destiny that is yet awaiting me
My life’s not over a new beginning’s just begun
I have a hope, …. I have a hope

God has a plan; it’s not to harm me
But it’s to prosper me and to hear me when I call
He intercedes for me working all things for my good
Though trials my come, we have this hope

I will yet praise Him my great Redeemer
I will yet stand up and give Him glory with my life
He takes my darkness and He turns it into light
I will yet praise Him my Lord my God

My God is good for me He’s not against me
So tell me whom then tell me whom then should I fear
He has prepared for me great works He’ll help me to complete
I have a hope, I have a hope

Goodness and mercy, they’re gonna follow me
And I’ll forever dwell in the house of my great King
No eye has ever seen all He’s preparing there for me
Though trials may come I have this hope

There’s still hope for me today... for the God of heaven loves me

© Tommy Walker

In The Light Of Your Glory
All the things that seemed so big now look so small
The selfish dreams I held so high I let them fall
Now that I have tasted and I’ve seen who You are
I let go now … and I give You my all

In the light of Your glory and love
In the light of Your beauty and grace from above
I consider all things of this earth only loss
In the light of Your glory and love

So many are the fears that were controlling me
So many voices calling me away from Thee
Just give me Your presence and Your grace from the cross
It’s to You I cling … Lord I give You my all

I give my love … I give my life to You forever
No one compares to You my precious Lord my Savior

In the light of Your glory … light of Your glory
In the light of Your glory and love

© Tommy Walker

Speak To Me

I am Your servant and I am list'ning
Speak to me Lord speak to me
I need Your wisdom Your truth and comfort
Speak to me Lord speak to me

Speak to me speak to me.
Through Your word through Your Spirit.
Speak Your words of life
Speak to me speak to me
I am list'ning I am waiting speak to me

I am Your servant and I am list'ning
Speak to me Lord speak to me
My heart is silent my soul is longing
Speak to me Lord speak to me

© Tommy Walker

Do It Lord

I see Your glory covering the earth Lord
Just as the waters are covering the sea
I see the millions coming to salvation
I see revival fire in the land
I see the lost nameless one remembered
I see the widows shouting out Your praise
I see the friendless loved and celebrated
Orphans fulfilling Lord Your calling on their lives

Oh, do it Lord, do it Lord.
Do it Lord we are praying
Do it Lord, do it that Your glory may be seen

I see forgiveness overtaking hatred
Pride and prejudice now giving way to love
I see depression replaced with joy and gladness
And Satan’s lies now bowing to the truth

This is our prayer oh God, … this is our desperate cry
In these days that we’re living now
Let Your kingdom come, let Your will be done

I see the brokenness of families brought to wholeness
I see the prodigals returning home to You
Father’s hearts now turning toward their children
And the children’s hearts turning toward their Father’s
I see Your church rising up in power
Laying down their lives in unity and love
I hear the sounds of every tribe and nation
Giving glory to Jesus Christ the Son

©Tommy Walker

From Jerusalem
From Jerusalem to the nations we will go
From Jerusalem Lord let Your healing flow

From Jerusalem just like in days of old, to the world we will go

Send us out we will go, send Your power let it flow
Oh Lord take us to the world

Ev'ry tribe ev'ry tongue, it's Your will that all may come
Lord take us to the world

… to the world we will go


©Tommy Walker


Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Pass It On
Every generation, they will tell their children
Of Your awesome power and Your mighty acts
They will tell the stories of Your faithfulness and glory

And we will pass it on to all who’ve yet to come
How You’ve been slow to anger and oh, so rich in love
That all may celebrate the wonders You have done

Giving You glory and honor blessing and praise
Together we’ll pass it on, the greatness of Your ways                    

Indescribable are all Your righteous deeds
Incomprehensible is Your unrivaled power
And all Your promises stand eternally
Upholding those who fall, uplifting those bowed down
You are near to all, when it’s to You we call
So we now shout Your name we celebrate Your fame     (to chorus)

Pass it on (Pass it on)... the wonder You have done

© Tommy Walker

Holy Spirit Come
Holy Spirit come, Holy Spirit move
Come take your rightful place is us. Holy Spirit come.

Holy Spirit rain, Holy Spirit move
Come take your rightful place is us. Holy Spirit come.

Bring your hope, bring your love
Bring your joy, bring your peace
Breath new life is us, holy spirit come

Let your spirit wind blow strong
Give us strength to carry on
Let your fire burn, holy spirit come

Let it fall down, let it fall down
Let it fall down, let it fall down. Holy spirit come

© Tommy Walker

Blessing
"Now may the Lord of peace himself 
give us peace at all times in every way. 
The Lord be with us all." 
(2 Thessalonians 3:16 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment