Monday, June 5, 2017

Wednesday, June 07, 2017



Made to Worship
Before the day, before the light
Before the world revolved around the sun
God on high, stepped down into time
And wrote the story of His love for everyone
He has filled our hearts with wonder, so that we always remember

You and I were made to worship.
You and I are called to love
You and I are forgiven and free
When you and I embrace surrender
When you and I choose to believe
Then you and I will see who we were meant to be

All we are and all we have
Is all a gift from God that we receive
Brought to life, we open up our eyes
To see the majesty and glory of the King
He has filled our hearts with wonder, so that we always remember

Even the rocks cry out, even the heavens shout
At the sound of His Holy name
So let every voice sing out, let every knee bow down
He is worthy of all our praise

© Chris Tomlin, Ed Cash, Stephen Conley Sharp

Sing And Shout
Your cross Your cross it draws me to Your heart
It makes my spirit sing it makes my spirit sing
Your grace Your grace oh I hear it call my name
I'm waking up to sing, I'm waking up to sing

We will sing and shout yeah, sing and shout
Open up our hearts and pour Your praises out
We will sing and shout, sing and shout
Open up our hearts and pour Your praises out

Because because because Your love came down
It makes me want to sing, It makes me want to sing
Because because because You call my name
I'm waking up to sing, I'm waking up to sing

What could be better than a grace
That washes all our shame away
What could be better than Your great love
What could be better than a grace
That leads us home and makes a way
What could be better than Your great love

© Jorge Mhondera, Matt Redman, Willie Weeks

Divine Nature
You make the oceans bountyful
You make the rose so beautiful
You make the mountains grow so tall
You make the stars seem so very small

You make the sunrise and nightfall
You make the misty waterfall
You make the moon shadowed snowfall
You make the rainbowed rainfall

Father we marvel at your creation everyday
What beauty surrounds us
Your divine nature on display

You make the worst day embraceable
You make the impossible possible
You make the hopeless hopeful
You make the anguished peaceful

All creatures of our God and King
Lift up your voice to him and sing
O' praise him
Alleluia

© Eddy Mann

My Father's World

This is my Father’s world, and to my listening ears
All nature sings and round me rings the music of the spheres
This is my father’s world; this is my father’s world
I rest me in the thought that His hand the wonders wrought

This is my Father’s world, the birds their carols raise
The morning light, the lily white declares their Maker’s praise
This is my father’s world; this is my father’s world
He shines in all that’s fair. He speaks to me everywhere

Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas
In rustling grass I hear Him pass
The Lord is King let the heavens ring
Let the heavens ring, the heavens ring

This is my Father’s world; O let me never forget
That through the wrong seems oft so strong; God is the ruler yet
This is my father’s world; this is my father’s world
Should my heart be ever sad? God reigns let the earth be glad

He’s got the whole world in His hands

© Maltbie Davenport Babcock | Eddy Mann





"The evening and the morning were the first day."
Genesis 1:5 NIV

Stir Up A Hunger
Day into night
You can turn the dark into light
You can take a soul that was lost a
And turn it around

Lord on my own
My heart can turn as hard as a stone
But you can make it tender again
With Your Love

Stir up a hunger          
Stir up a hunger in my heart
Nothing will satisfy me
Nothing else will do

Stir up a hunger            
A hunger in my heart
Stir up a hunger in my heart
For more of you

© Paul Baloche | Rita Baloche


Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

God You Reign
You paint the night
You count the stars and You call them by name
The skies proclaim God You reign
Your glory shines
You teach the sun when to bring a new day
Creation sings God You reign

God You reign, God You reign
Forever and ever, God You reign

You part the seas
You move the mountains with the words that You say
My song remains God You reign
You hold my life
You know my heart and You call me by name
I live to say God You reign

Hallelujah
Hallelu

© Lincoln Brewster | Mia Fields

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment