Monday, April 10, 2017

Wednesday, April 12, 2017



Let Your Steadfast Love Be Upon Us
Let Your steadfast love be upon us, O Lord
Even as we hope in You

Our soul waits for the Lord
He is our help and our shield

Our heart is glad in him
We trust in his holy name

Let it rain down, let it rain down
Let Your love rain down on us

Immerse us
Immerse us
Let Your steadfast love rain down

Wash away our fears; wash away our tears
Let Your steadfast love rain down

© Eddy Mann

Jesus, You're My Hope
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly trust in Jesus name

On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness seems to hide His face
I rest in His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

My hope, Jesus you’re my hope

When He shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne

© Edward Mote | Eddy Mann

Glory To God Forever
Before the world was made
Before You spoke it to be
You were the King of kings
Yeah You were yeah You were
And now You're reigning still
Enthroned above all things
Angels and saints cry out
We join them as we sing

Glory to God
Glory to God
Glory to God forever

Creator God You gave me breath
So I could praise
Your great and matchless name
All my days all my days
So let my whole life be
A blazing offering
A life that shouts and sings
The greatness of our King

Take my life and let it be
All for You and for Your glory
Take my life and let it be Yours

© Steve Fee | Vicky Beeching

How Deep The Father's Love For Us
How deep the Father's love for us,
how vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son,
to make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss.
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One,
bring many sons to glory

Behold the man upon a cross,
my sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice,
call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there,
until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life,
I know that it is finished

I will not boast in anything,
no gifts no power no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ,
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward,
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom

© Stuart Townend




Then one of the twelve, whose name was Judas Iscariot, went to the chief priests and said, “What will you give me if I deliver him over to you?” And they paid him thirty pieces of silver. And from that moment he sought an opportunity to betray him.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭26:14-16 ESV‬‬

You Will Be Done in Me
Help me to persevere
Lord help me to live without fear
Comfort me, be the lamp that lets me see
Your will be done in me

Help me to understand
Lord help me to trust in Your plan
Comfort me, be the lamp that lets me see
Your will be done in me

Your will be done in me

Help me to patiently endure
Lord help me to rest in all that's sure
Comfort me, be the lamp that lets me see
Your will be done in me

© Eddy Mann | Susan Hoffman



Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” 
(Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Come, Let Us Walk
Come, let us walk
Come, let us walk together
Come, let us walk together for good

Come, let us walk
Come, let us walk in hand
Come, let us walk in hand as one

Come, let us walk
Come, let us walk with one voice
Come, let us walk with one voice of peace

Come, let us walk
Come, let us walk in the light
Come, let us walk in the light of love

© Eddy Mann

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment