Monday, July 11, 2016

Wednesday, July 13, 2016


10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
Bless the Lord O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

The sun goes down and the day is ending
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the morning comes

You're rich in love and You're slow to anger
Your name is great and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore

© Jonas Myrin | Matt Redman

Great Are You Lord
You give life You are love
You bring light to the darkness
You give hope You restore ev'ry heart that is broken
And great are You Lord

It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise
We pour out our praise
It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise to You only

And all the earth will shout Your praise
Our hearts will cry these bones will sing
Great are You Lord

© David Leonard | Jason Ingram | Leslie Jordan

My God My King
I will sing sing sing to my God my King
For all else fades away
And I will love love love
With this heart You've made
For You've been good always

© David Leonard | Leslie Jordan

Good Good Father
I've heard a thousand stories
Of what they think You’re like
But I've heard the tender whisper
Of love in the dead of night
You tell me that You’re pleased
And that I'm never alone

You're a Good Good Father
It's who You are
It's who You are
It's who You are
And I'm loved by You
It's who I am
It's who I am
It's who I am

I've seen many searching for answers
Far and wide
But I know we're all searching for answers
Only You provide
Because You know just what we need
Before we say a word

You are perfect in all of Your ways
You are perfect in all of Your ways
You are perfect in all of Your ways to us

Love so undeniable I can hardly speak
Peace so unexplainable I can hardly think
As You call me deeper still
As You call me deeper still
As You call me deeper still
Into love love love

© Anthony Brown | Pat Barrett



Readings
1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, 
(Romans 1:1 ESV) 

Communion
Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.” (Matthew 26:26-29 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; 
May he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, 
May he lift up His countenance upon us and give us peace. 
(Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment