Monday, June 15, 2015

Wednesday, June 17, 2015


"Common Senses" ~ Seeing

Holy Spirit
There's nothing worth more that will ever come close
No thing can compare You're our living hope
Your presence Lord

I've tasted and seen of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free and my shame is undone
In Your presence Lord

Holy Spirit You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your Presence Lord

Let us become more aware of Your Presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness (Lord)

I don't want to miss You
I don't want to miss what You are doing
I don't want to miss You
I don't want to miss how You are moving

CCLI Song # 6087919
Katie Torwalt | Bryan Torwalt
Beautiful One
Wonderful, so wonderful, is Your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart could fully know
How glorious, how beautiful You are

Beautiful One, I love You
Beautiful One, I adore
Beautiful One, my soul must sing

Powerful, so powerful, Your glory fills the sky
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of Your majesty, awakes my heart to sing
How marvelous, how wonderful You are

You opened my eyes to Your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
Because nothing on earth is as beautiful as You

My soul, my soul must sing
My soul, my soul must sing
My soul, my soul must sing
Beautiful One

CCLI Song # 3915912
Tim Hughes

See
See how He conquers fear
See how He always is near
See how His hand wipes away every tear

See how He answers prayer
See how He always is there
See how His love is beyond compare

So go running just as fast as you can
Into the darkness towards the light of man
There's a sunrise He's prepared for you
A season of spring to revive and renew

See how He comforts each pain
See how He never will wane
See how His word always will sustain

CCLI Song # 6123471
Eddy Mann

Christ Be All Around Me
As I rise, strength of God go before lift me up
As I wake, eyes of God look upon be my sight

As I wait, heart of God satisfy and sustain
As I hear, voice of God lead me on be my guide, be my guide

Above and below me, before and behind me
In every eye that sees me, Christ be all around me
Oh, oh, Christ be all around me

As I go, hand of God my defense by my side
As I rest, breath of God fall upon bring me peace, bring me peace

Your life, Your death
You blood was shed
For every moment, every moment

CCLI Song # 7016414
David Leonard | Jack Mooring | Leeland Mooring | Leslie Jordan




"Common Senses ~ Seeing"


Reading
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:18 ESV)

Communion
For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, "This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me." In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new convenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me." For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26 ESV)

Blessing
May the Lord bless us and keep us; may he make His face shine upon us, and be gracious to us, may he life up His countenance upon us, and give us peace. (Numbers 6:24-26 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment